Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Refine Yourself !!!

When I try to introspect why I actually want to start off with blogging, I find no clear reason... it is just that pinch within to test myself. One of the 9234324324320982839 godforsaken reasons is to improve my writing skills (typing... writing... nah!! typing... no no .. writing). I wanted to know how good or worse, creative or routine, boring or interesting I can get if I pen down my thoughts. When I had to write an SoP for FMS(a management institute in Delhi) as to why I wanted to do an MBA and how it can help me realise my dreams, I was literally dumbstruck when I tried filling up those 200-odd words. Several things like this have inspired me in the past to blog, but none of those inspirations lasted longer. So the obvious question would be as to what has NOW inspired me and lasted so long that im writing this?? Arey anna..... everything has a first time. Now.. later.. tomorrow.. or day after. Its just that im trying to divorce this procrastination that held me hard for 20 long years!!


P.S : I wanted to post this on Dec 4th, its just that a "1" got added to the date!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home