Thursday, January 05, 2006

Smitten by the Junkyard

This is the product when a highy-reactive, unstable and violent minded student is forcefully made to listen to Exception Handling :-

The ethical accuracies pinching the rewardless situations have always been caught red handed when stealing the castaway thoughts of the people. This, following the eminent principles, has never gone unbiased or unused. Robert McGrathy III for this reason has always vapoed "Am I the scab? Am I the scab?? Realise your dreams, Relaise your values and realise yoru stances. It can be the effect of yesterday , thursday or monday afternoon. But once you meet the girl you ever dreamt of you see that your tail wags badly then ever. And if the pusilannimous response of the lighted effect rotates and revolves without stopping anywhere, then the lights appear even darker. The light may be green, orange or a circle. But until you hang me to death, this war continues, either by me or my third wife's fifth husband."

This perculated exception never leveraged the game development in this city. It has never stopped the citizens of India to throw this exception. It has never been pissing around with the police. It has never stopped the Eagles from playing their guitars. And all I feel at the end, when the hands beat the desks, all you listen is "These the Australians the never the change. If you want ask the milk drinking the baby. Aaaaaah!!!"

I always wanted to stop this discussion but my frinds widowed great grandmother has always boosted me with her heart to carry on my war for justice. The illumination henceforth provided by the emperical policies remained unjust with the embodied jacket that the incredulous friend of mine wore today.

Bye Bye!!!
(We were done with the class!!)

What a relief it was to get out of that hell!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home