Monday, January 16, 2006

TRANSLTR


Well, the comp is not as worse as my photography talent that you see above. This small monster has a 64-bit AMD Athlon 3000+, an nVidia GeForce 6200 256 MB Graphics card, a 512MB DDR Ram chip and a cute little 80GB Barracuda in it. I haven't really tested the GPU's power to its max, but when I anxiously thought ill get my hands on NFS U2 at its max, the GPU ditched me crashing the system (eh...someone with a solution?? ). But oh yeah... all my works (Photoshop, .net Stuff etcetera.,) are done in a jiffy. That good old Radial Zoom Blur in Photoshop CS will never again take that 267 seconds for me. Everthings BANG!! It feels sad to chuck my old sweetheart...but I'm totally helpless.

Chalo guys... I shall get back to you after a quick drift back in the Underground.

P.S : I was inspired by the name "TRANSLTR" from Dan Brown's Digital Fortress comparing this kid with the real monster there!! Lousy... ain't it?? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home